Pre-recorded Speaker Presentations
Full pre-recorded presentations (which were available for workshop participants to watch pre-event) provide an in-depth discussion into the topic from the perspective of professionals across the APEC region. These include:
- Andrew Bartholomaeus - Perspectives on microplastic Regulatory Challenges
- Barbara Martinez, PhD. - The Microfiber Innovation Challenge: addressing long-lasting microfibers through upstream, scalable solutions
- Declan Mc Adams - Stopping Ocean Paint Microplastic Emissions from Surface Maintenance
- Rachel Meidl - Sustainability and Circular Economy in Plastics and Waste Management Policies
- Dr Ben Maurer – The Waterborne Plastics Assessment and Collection Technologies (WaterPACT) Project
Start times for each speaker can be found on the video title slide.